Thursday 7 June 2012

Suzuki's Jimny revisited 2012


Again in early March, why I do not think a large part of Suzuki jimny off roader it is that I wrote, in spite of
its good Reputation. By coincidence Gemini model 2012 Sierra, and the values ​​I was able to spend a week $ 22,990, cheaper, smaller and less powerful 4WD New Zealand market for "good" of the And low-range gearing, Gemini, and open-beam axle suspension front and rear coils. This I was immediately clear earlier, a critical review. Manual gearbox is a five-ratios and clutch Much better than getting promoted for many years and we are just fine, from the roads.However, this week I have also served to remind the off-road Gemini another reason I do not care. My hard part Was Muriwai Beach, the sand and very popular in the 4WD track for delicious Wilson, along with some loose. Local residents and off-road enthusiasts. Wrangler Rubicon me less than a week and I did not The problem is loose sand, but I remember how to keep the faltering Gemini you drive this thing until an independent Things: firstly, a small metal pedal. Fast and the Gemini engine howling, and even more so. I had to repeat the whole "Noise "of the road several times and got sick of it quickly. Not really I do not think off-road Adage, "slow as fast as necessary", and only screaming through the barrier is not as good looks Command me, despite the existence of some of the values of entertainment.


1 comment:


  1.  Buy authentic top-quality Suzuki Accessories

    Our online Suzuki accessories and parts catalogues are reliable and will help in finding whatever Suzuki parts you are looking for Suzuki Accessories serve as the most important part for the car lovers. Be it indoor accessories like Suzuki seat cover, music system or exterior accessories like lights and Suzuki car covers.

    ReplyDelete